* After 29 years of marriage, my wife filed for divorce. We went through several different counselors and therapists over the years but that only helped for a little while. I found Jeff Forte doing an online search to save my marriage and got in touch with him. My wife wouldn't talk to him or anyone else. Jeff gave me a plan and told me exactly what to do in every interaction with my wife. He saved my marriage in 1 month. My wife dropped the divorce filing without every talking to anyone. She saw the changes in me and decided not to divorce me. And then she began talking with Jeff herself. I have told everyone I can to get his book and get in touch with him and I urge anyone reading this to do that. I would be divorced today without him.
* Thank you Jeff for healing our marriage! You knew exactly what we needed and we are so grateful to have found you. Our children were the first to point out how happy we seemed together all of a sudden and wanted to know why. They had no idea that we were going to separate. And I couldn't bear the thought of what that would do to them. You not only gave us hope that we could be happy together, you gave us the everything we needed. Thank You for caring so much about us.
Cheryl and Kurt
* It's pretty rare to find someone who is able to relate to both women and men. Jeff is that person. Both my husband and I found him easy to talk to from our first meeting and have been thrilled with the progress that we have made with his expertise.
Janine and Bob
W. Hartford, CT
* I found out my husband was sexting a co-worker and that he wanted to end our marriage. I had heard you on a radio show from earlier in the year so I contacted you. Even my "not interested" husband started using you right away for individual meetings. Whatever you guys talked about I don't know. What did happen was that he changed. I noticed a difference in him from the very first meeting. He was kinder, and happier and more attentive to me. I didnt believe it would last, so I waited to write this for 1 year today. My husband and I have found love together again and it could not have happened without you.
* I found an article that Jeff Forte had written about the consequences of cheating. I wanted to cry when I read it. Everything he said was so close to how I was feeling and I knew that he was the one who could help me get back to being myself. My marriage was practically over and I was just hanging on hoping for something or anything to help us. There is nothing like knowing I didn't have to feel that way forever. With Jeff's help, my wife and I have patched our relationship back together after 31 years of co-existing. Please talk with this man if you don't know what to do or are unhappy. He was able to help me beyond words.
Salt Lake City, UT
* I enjoyed our sessions together. Thank you for giving me a safe space to express my thoughts and feelings. I learned a lot of great tools to apply to my personal “stuff” and my marriage. You honesty saved our marriage. With that, I am forever grateful. I truly appreciate all you’ve done for Mark and I. Thank youuu!
New Canaan, CT
* After 5 years of on and off couple’s therapy and being at my wits end I found Jeff. I figured it would be more of the same going through the issues and working on how to understand each other. Our first conversation was remarkable because he understood immediately what was happening between us. No one had ever been able to talk to me about my marriage issues in such an easy to understand right to the point manner. I knew that he was the right person for us right away. Jeff suggested my husband talk with him as well to see if he was comfortable working with him. Working with Jeff was a breath of fresh air. Many of our conversations were fun and light. I learned so much from him that I hired him to work with me separately. Everything about our marriage improved. We are closer than we have been in 15 years and finally I feel like my husband understands me. Thank you Jeff!
* My husband and I argued constantly and things would get way out of control. It seemed like I had to walk gingerly around him and we couldn’t talk about anything at all without arguing. We were talking about separating until a friend told me about Jeff’s book. I enjoyed reading his book so much, because it seemed like there were things that I could do by myself to change my marriage. From my very first conversation with Jeff to today one month later, my husband and I have not had one bad argument and not once has my husband brought up divorce. He is sweeter and much more affectionate to me. I have come to realize thanks to Jeff that I have so much more control over my marriage than I had ever imagined and my husband has no idea that I have even been getting any outside help.
* I had spent 2 years on and off in couples therapy working on communication with my husband, but never getting anywhere. We continued to argue about the smallest things and I felt completely misunderstood and alone. After talking to Jeff Forte I knew right away that he could help us. We only had one conversation with him together as a couple, and the rest were separate individual conversations, but they were so helpful. He told me exactly what to do and I know that he did the same with my husband. Here we are about 45 days later and I feel like I’m in a new marriage. I not only feel happy and understood, I feel the love that I haven’t felt in over 12 years.
Newport Beach, CA
* I found Jeff’s from an ad for relationship coaching and called him to set up a meeting for me and my wife. We had been married 11 years. He suggested we go to his relationship seminar first. After hearing him talk I began to understand why my wife and I had disconnected. I learned exactly what I was doing wrong. My wife was very surprised at how well he understood women and what they need most from men. After working with Jeff for just a month, everything that I do in my relationship has changed. His strategies really work. I am still not sure why some of them work so well, but they do. He told me that some of what I would need to do would be counter intuitive. I never would have figured this out on my own. Jeff’s ideas work. If you are in trouble in your relationship call I recommend you call him right away.
After reading one of Jeff Forte’s articles on line, for the very first time I believed it was possible to change my marriage. Working with him was light and easy unlike the heaviness and seriousness I experienced in other things I tried first. His approach to relationships is so refreshingly logical and straight forward. There is no guessing about what to do next. My wife and I both enjoyed our consultations with him. He understood so well what my wife really needed from me. He always seemed to know what to do for whatever was happening between us. His businesslike approach to relationship was surprisingly easy to put into place right away. My marriage is back on track and I don’t have the stress of always wondering what to do next anymore.
* Our marriage was basically over. We had been through three different therapists and nothing had changed. My husband and I were talking about divorce regularly. My friend suggested I contact Jeff Forte because she knew someone who said he fixed her marriage. I was surprised at his fees, but more surprised at his track record and how fast he got to what was really wrong in our relationship. He definitely knows what he is doing and didn’t waste any time at getting into areas in our relationship that none of the therapists had talked about. My husband who had been so resistant with the therapists really appreciated his no nonsense, no blame, and educational approach. Jeff helped bring love back into our marriage and my husband and I feel like we can handle anything together now.
* We had started counseling together, but it was going nowhere, just rehashing the same issues that caused us to fight. Jeff told me that I might be able to reverse the whole thing on my own and gave me some great advice. At first I didn’t believe him, now I recommend him. It worked so well, that my wife said that she thought I was a totally different person.
* We have struggled with our relationship for years, in and out of counseling. We decided to take a different approach to work with Jeff as a last resort. We learned more in 3 sessions with him than we had in the previous 4 years. He is so insightful about exactly what to do. It’s hard to imagine how many mistakes we were making that were so easily fixed with his guidance. Our lost connection with each other is back and more.
Marlene and Jerry
* My marriage was miserable, and I was really unhappy. We had tried couples counseling but ended up arguing more. I was seeing someone else and wanted clarity. There is no doubt that Jeff saved my marriage even though he tells me that I did.
New Rochelle, NY
* I would really like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the relationship help you gave us. We were both amazed at how fast our feelings for each other changed for the better. Your tips were easy, basic, and simple to follow. Since we met you, our relationship has gone from near divorce to a never-ending romantic honeymoon. Using your approach Melanie and myself have managed to rekindle the heartfelt emotions we had 15 years ago when we were first dating! Waking up, coming home from work, going to bed, I never stop loving my wife!
Jeff and Melanie
* We wanted to find a relationship expert to offer up some information on marriage and relationships at our state convention. We connected with Jeff Forte of PEAK Results and had a wonderful keynote address! His address was so down-to-earth and interactive! Our members loved his explanations regarding relationship issues and enjoyed answering questions he posed to the group. So many of us wanted to leave with techniques we could use in our own relationships and we did! I myself used some of the techniques with my own family! If your organization is looking for a speaker to discuss relationship issues and explain the difference between men and women, seek out Jeff Forte and enjoy!
President, The Mothers of Twins Association of Connecticut
* There is hope for the hopeless in marriages that are about to fall apart. Talk to Jeff Forte at Peak Results Coaching because he is the only person who was able to reach my husband after he vowed to never go back to see another counselor. If it wasn’t for Jeff I would have thrown 21 years of marriage out the window. My husband and I both liked talking with him and even had fun in what we were learning about how to bring love back into our marriage. He is so different, there was never any arguing with each other in conversations with him. I wish we had found him 10 years ago.
* If you haven’t had any passion or intimacy in your marriage in years, Jeff is the guy to talk to. He understands women better than any couples counselor that I have ever spoken with over the past three plus years. I was close to leaving my wife and thought I would give my marriage one last shot. It was a good thing I did, because what I learned in my conversations with him helped me to restore the physical part of our marriage . I never imagined it would really be possible.
* My husband and I had visited with a number of couples therapists on and off for the last 4 years. There was no intimacy in a long time and we could barely speak with the other without arguing. I thought our marriage was over and was thinking about filing for divorce. I found Jeff’s book online and shared it with my husband. It took him awhile to look at it, but once he did we both agreed that we needed to talk with Jeff because his style seemed so different than what we had experienced before. Maybe it took a few months, but our marriage feels more solid than it had in over ten years. My husband changed so much and was more attentive to me and seemed to care more about our marriage. What a blessing Jeff has been in our lives. Please read his book or talk with him, it might save your marriage too.
Bonnie and Russ
* If you are thinking about divorce you have to talk with Jeff Forte. In one conversation with me he told me exactly what was the real cause of my lack of trust for my husband. Even though my husband was having an emotional affair with a co-worker which was devastating to me, how that happened was partly an issue of mine. I was so emotionally overwhelmed that I couldn’t see what I had been doing that was driving my husband away. Both my husband and I have a very different perspective now on how to stay connected and how to give each other what we need. His intuition and guidance about our marriage was exactly the right answer for us.
* My friend had forwarded one of Jeff Forte’s articles to me on affairs and the emotional pain that it caused to the person having the affair. His article seemed to talk right to me. I had been involved in a passionate love affair for over a year and hated my husband and was ready to leave him. The problem though was that I was an emotional mess. I spoke with Jeff a number of times by myself over the course of three months and made a decision to end the affair and re-commit to my marriage. I have learned that my anger for my husband was simply misplaced guilt that was eating away at me. I am so grateful to Jeff for his compassion and understanding. Not once did he blame me or judge me for what I had been doing. He was a breath of fresh air and helped me to recover marriage and more importantly myself.
Newport Beach, CA
* If you are thinking about divorcing or separating from your spouse, do talk to Jeff Forte. He has straight to the point style that has a way of solving big problems pretty quickly. My wife and I couldn’t communicate. It seemed like even the smallest things could become arguments. I can’t even remember how many times she had threated to leave me. All of our time with therapy did nothing for us. I had about had it myself. A friend of mine had used Jeff’s services and highly recommended him to me. In the first conversation I learned that our communication problem was only a symptom of not having a connection. It probably took a few months, but I feel like my wife and I are in a really good place now and that wouldn’t have been possible without Jeff Forte.
* My husband and I had been to 3 different couples counselors over the course of four years. We left each session angrier at each other than when we went in. I saw an article on Facebook that Jeff had written and reached out to him to get his advice on how to save my marriage. Listening to him explain the truth about my situation was comforting to me because I realized that my husband and I could feel like we loved each other again. Jeff gave us tools that we both use to keep our connection together as the priority in our marriage. Talk with Jeff if you are at your wits end. You will be surprised at how fast he will understand what’s really wrong and teach you what you can do to change it.
* I found Jeff Forte on an internet search looking for help to keep my marriage from divorcing. We had used a few different couples therapists but nothing had changed and nothing we were doing was working. After 17 years of marriage, there was no affection and my feelings for my husband had changed. I didn’t feel loved and I no longer felt like I was in love with him. Jeff was the only thing that stood between my marriage and divorce because I was ready to give up. I am so grateful to you Jeff for helping us bring the love back into our marriage. I recommend you to anyone who is unhappily married.
* One of the biggest surprises in our work with Jeff was being able to feel that I was worthy of love again. After making a mistake a number of years ago, I had been depressed and it was making my husband miserable. I never admitted to my husband what I had done, but Jeff was able to help move me past my mistake and find my own inner happiness. In gratitude to Jeff my marriage is good and I found a new sense of appreciation for my husband and acceptance for myself.
West Hartford, CT
*Results may vary.